Let’s go local in Playa del Carmen
Go see Playa del Carmen with me!
Tours are English or Dutch spoken
Let’s go local!
Are you visiting Playa del Carmen?
Do you want to see the city and visit local places away from the tourist area?
- the Sunday local market
- the Glass factory (weekdays only)
- the Cemetery
- awesome murals
Book your time with me and tell me what you would like to do!
I speak Dutch and English
SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, for more details on the trip.
How does it work?
- During the purchasing process, you leave a valid email address.
- I contact you within 24 hours (we might be in different time zones!)
- We agree on a time and date, we exchange phone numbers for Whatsapp or use Facebook messenger to stay in touch
- We meet at the meeting point and start our activity
- We never take a taxi from the tourist area, so be prepared to walk at least to 25th Avenida.
- Groups can be only 2-4 people, no children under 12.
- we meet at a central point and travel from there
- bring water, a hat, comfortable shoes
- no hidden charges nor entrances fees, you can decide to tip a waiter or at the glass factory
- a drink and a snack is included in the price
- at the end of each tour, you are free to go as you please or we return to the meeting point
- The duration of the trips depends on the activity but should be between 2-3 hours.
I live in Playa del Carmen. I know the city well.
If you worry about safety traveling outside the tourist area, please read this post
This trip is ONLY AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY, we visit a local market. We arrange meeting point, take the local bus and walk the local market.
Ever wondered where your beautiful Tequila glass comes from? We visit the local glass factory and watch them make hand made glass artifacts. Take water with you, it will be hot! We arrange a meeting point and travel by taxi to the glass factory. (WEEKDAYS ONLY!)
Mexico has it's own burial rituals, the cemetery will show you how it's done. It is colorful and pretty impressive. Combine this visit with a mural walk through Playa del Carmen. Bring your camera, walking shoes and water! We arrange a meeting point and take a bus to a stop near the cemetery, after that we walk a little. Or depending on our meeting point we take a taxi.
|Murals of Playa del Carmen||
Mexico has a long history of murals and mural paintings. I will explain all about it while we walk the streets of Playa del Carmen. We will visit several large murals. This trip involves a lot of walking, a hat, water, and good shoes is a must!
We arrange a meeting point and from there we walk, this tour combines wonderfully with the cemetery trip!
|How does it work?||
During the purchasing process, you leave a valid email address.