Meeting with Jeanette Slagt
a 2-3 hour talk about your future in Dutch or in English. Living abroad, emigration, Digital nomadism
For those interested in
- Becoming a digital nomad
- Nomad lifestyle
- Living or moving Abroad
- Living in the Philippines
- Living in the Netherlands
- Living in Mexico
- Travel and Work
I make special moments in my schedule for advice and live talks.
We meet at the location where I am, at the moment that is:
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, QUINTANA ROO, MEXICO
We can have a chat, make a plan, you can ask questions, and I can advise you for any future plans
How does it work?
- When purchasing your time with me, you leave in the payment process a valid email address where I can reach you.
- I will contact you within 24 hours. (we might be in different time zones)
- We will set a date and time
- We will exchange telephone numbers and stay in touch through WhatsApp, iMessage (or through a social media message services like Facebook or Twitter )
- On the agreed time and date we will meet
- You can take notes, and I will send you my written review of the conversation and a copy of the free ebook
- The appointment will take 2-3 hours
- no hidden fees, I buy you a coffee, tea or soda, and a snack
Including a free copy of the eBook: Create your Emigration Profile
In the Netherlands, I worked mainly in the social domain as a project manager. My projects mainly involved the empowerment of people: following their dreams and creating a better life for themselves. We would follow playful and creative strategies to improve neighbourhoods and personal lives. Working on cohesion and social networks for both people and the neighbourhood.
Besides the above, I was a consultant for freelancers and for people that stumbled upon roadblocks on their life’s path. I wrote many articles for online business websites.
I have many years of experience in coaching and strategic conversations. After 5 years of living as a nomad travelling the world and multiple conversations with people I have met, I have added the emigration coaching and advice for (beginning) Digital Nomads to my services.
I am a trained coach and counsellor, besides my training as a counsellor, I studied two years of Psychology.
More about me and my history and why I became a nomad you can read on my personal profile website
All conversations can be done in Dutch or English.
* Please read all the information carefully, and be aware that you buy time and knowledge, not a real product. My answers are depending on the information you provide and the correctness of that information.
|How does it work||
When purchasing your time with me, you leave in the payment process a valid email address where I can reach you.
|What do you buy||
2-3 hours conversation with me about a topic of your choice