Why you should sponsor me?
I’m different from all the other young hip nomads, lady riders, solo female travellers, world citizens and backpackers out there. In 2017 I did a 6 months road trip on a Yamaha SZ150. After that, I upgraded to a Kawasaki Dominar 400.
Currently, I am planning a Motorcycle trip through Mexico
I have changed the view on retirement and proven that a nomadic lifestyle and working online can be done at any age.
So, when I can do it, wear it, eat it, use it, travel to it, your peer group can do it too!
In November 2016 I decided to travel through in the Philippines for as long as I enjoyed the archipelago. Everything I own fits in a 40-litre pack and a small backpack. I live a minimalistic life.
In February 2019 I arrived in Mexico where I will stay for as long as I like it. The plan is to pick up my hobby of travelling around on a motorbike again.
And your brand or business can be a part of that adventure.
Does your target audience involve
- travel to exotic destinations
- living a dreamlife
- early retirement
- digital nomad lifestyle
- pursuing happiness
- motorcycle trips
- escaping the 9-5
- self-employed business owners
- expat life
- female empowerment
- people over 50
I enjoy the online company a fast-growing community of people with that shared interest. Either doers or dreamers, they all find their topic on my social media.
My personal touch in every article, sharing my feelings and fears without holding back, but also my happiness and joyous moments in my new lifestyle appeals to a large audience. People love to know that nomad life is not all peaches and roses like so many try to convince us of.
My nomadic lifestyle, my stay in Mexico or my age can be a platform for your business
If I do not believe in your offer I will not endorse you since I’m genuine, open and transparent. And so is my blog.
I speak my mind, and that mind can work to your advantage.
A list of things to inspire you:
- motorcycle, not larger than 400 CC (I know my maximum), suitable for both on and off-road and long distances
- maintenance and/or oil and gasoline
- I love technical gadgets
- hotel coupons
- food vouchers
Or any other offer, just contact me!
What do I offer in return?
Your goal is to promote your product or location. I’ll help you do that.
There will be
- Mention of the sponsorship in all sponsored articles
- Your logo and direct link on the articles pages and in the video text on YouTube
- Depending on our agreement I’ll write about your products in a promotional manner
- I will give my opinion and tell my visitors how your product improved my life, or how it didn’t but may be useful to others
- I will promote your products on the website
- I will promote your brand or business in social media like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and my fast-growing YouTube Channel
- All articles will include quality pictures of your product
- For brand building, I will show your product actively on both my YouTube Channel and on photos taken for daily social media usage
- Your product or business name will be used in titles and hashtags.
And what is in it for me?
Well, I get to wear your clothes, shoes, beachwear, use your gear or gadgets, enjoy my stay or eat your food, and work my ass off for you to promote it. I will mention your brand/product throughout its lifespan or as long as I plan to stay at your place or our agreement lasts.
For example, send me clothing and I will wear it in every vlog and on every picture mentioning your brand. Sent me a camera and its brand name will be used in the title and the hashtags promoting the article, and it will be visible whenever I can show it.
For sponsoring with money:
I have a Mexican and Dutch bank account as well as Stripe and Paypal.
My readers and visitors, followers and likers become your audience
- Over 1,000 twitter followers and growing daily
- 2500+ subscribers on YouTube so far and growing fast
- 200+ subscribers for the monthly newsletter with a 5% click rate average
- over 2100 likes and followers on my facebook page
And an average of 7500 monthly page views on my fast growing blogs.
Interested? Send me an email!
It is my desire to return the good that has been done to me. And to mention those who have made me feel special. If you stay in their hotels/resorts I’m sure you will have the same experience. Make sure to drop me a line on social media if you do stay there, for it will make me happy to know if you decide to do so. and tell the owners I, JC from Holland, send you and say ‘Hi’ to them for me.
This is a list of people, businesses and/or hotels and resorts that offered me a discount, a free meal or upgraded my room, and went out of their way to make my stay a pleasant one, and asked nothing in return:
- Badladz Beach Resort – Puerto Galera, Mindoro Island, Philippines
- Easy Diving and Beach Resort – Punta Ballo, Sipalay, Philippines
- Circle Inn Hotel – Iloilo City, Philippines
- Manhattan Suites Inn – Dumaguete City, Philippines
- Islandia Beach Resort – San Juan, Siquijor, Philippines
- Eyeland Vision Optometrist – Siquijor, Siquijor, Philippines
- Bambulo Resort – Bacong, Dumaguete, Philippines
- AJdG.Solutions – for WordPress services and plugins and HTML5 websites